First workshop in Luxembourg from 21st to 23rd April 2023
Register to the newsletter to be informed about the next workshop
Dreams into Reality
- Friday, 21st April: 18:00 – 20:00
- Saturday, 22nd April: 9:00 – 18:00, including a lunch break of 1 hour
- Sunday, 23rd April: 9:00 – 12:45
Using the right tools makes it easier to create the change you want to see in the world. This workshop will introduce you to Dragon Dreaming, which is a collaborative process you can use offline and online to realize every sparkling idea. With its innovative, holistic and participatory approach, it will help you to make your dreams come true.
The Dragon Dreaming project wheel
Background and philosophy
Win-win-win culture and communication
Reflection and celebration
After attending this introduction workshop, you will be able to use the methods in your own projects. You will also get a certificate, which permits you to attend the five-day intensive Dragon Dreaming workshop by every Dragon Dreaming trainer.
Dragon Dreaming Framework
Gain in our workshop a practical experience of the beginners' tools of Dragon Dreaming and understand the theory behind it.
Understand Dragon Dreaming from a Team Building perspective as a main building block.
Enjoy a transformative experience where you can discover a project where solely processes are managed instead of people.
With your registration, you accept the digital treatment of your data. We will not share your data with any other third parties
- If you cancel your participation less than 21 days before the start of the workshop, you need to pay a cancellation fee of 50€. If you cancel less than 7 before, you need to pay the entire seminar costs. You can of course transfer your spot to another person.
- If we don’t reach the minimum numbers of participants, we reserve the right to cancel up to 7 days before the start of the workshop. In that case, we would fully refund any participation fees already paid.
Getting to Bâtiment 4
- By public transport: It is a 10 minutes walk from Esch/Alzette train station.
- By bike: You can park and fix your bike next to the building.
- By car: Parking Burgoard, Parking rue Marie Curie x rue Berwart, or Parking Hôtel de Ville
I offer project support, facilitation and consulting founded in Dragon Dreaming, Agile Leadership and transcultural conflict processing. I have been using Dragon Dreaming since 2017.